We’ve registered with easyfundraising and we need your help!
Easyfundraising is a great website where you can help Harrow Young Musicians raise funds simply by doing your everyday online shopping with over 3,300 big name retailers like Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com, eBay, Boden, and M&S.
Every time you shop, we receive a small donation to say ‘thank you’ and it’s completely free too! We want raise as much as possible so please follow these simple instructions to sign up and help us raise funds.
1. Go to the easyfundraising website.
Please follow this specific link to visit the easyfundraising website: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/invite/3PORAF/U341S9/. This is a special link that will allow us to raise an additional £5 once your donations have reached £5.
2. Search for "Harrow Young Musicians" in the "search for a cause" search box. This will take you to the HYM easyfundraising page.
3. Click on the pink "Support this cause" button in the top right. This will take you to the account creation page.
4. You can choose to either sign up using your Facebook login or using an email address. If you choose an email address you will be asked to provide your name, email address, a suitable password, and accept the terms and conditions. Then click "Create my account".
At the end of the sign-up process you will be asked if you wish to install something called the "Donation Reminder". This is a great little tool that reminds you whenever you visit a shopping site that supports easyfundraising donations. This makes the process of raising funds while you shop much simpler and stops you forgetting to use the easyfundraising site.
Raising money for us while you shop is very simple. All you have to do is this:
1. Visit the easyfundraising site before you shop.
2. Make sure you are logged into easyfundraising and then seach for the retailer you wish to shop with (the most frequently used ones are often shown on the homepage for ease of use).
3. Click on the retailer. This will take you to their shopping site and that's it. You can now do your online shopping as normal and once you have made a purchase a percentage of that purchase will be automatically donated to Harrow Yound Musicians!
I know. Brilliant, isn't it?!
That really is all there is to it. Take a moment to look round the easyfundraising site. There is a lot of information there. Also, you'd be amazed at how many retailers are on there, from Amazon and booking.com to price comparison sites, insurance companies, travel companies and so on.
Good luck and happy fundraising!